This year the AGM will be held online on Thursday 7th October 2021 from 12:30 to 1:30pm (NB The AGM should not last longer than 30 minutes). You can download the AGM Papers (including agenda and positions vacant) and a proxy form in word and pdf for those that are unable to attend.
All members who are registered members on 20th August 2020 and at the AGM can attend, with private or public members entitled to vote.
If you wish to attend or send your apologies, please register on the SPACES website. NB Registration will close at midday on Wednesday 6th October 2021, to allow time to send the joining instructions out.
The following positions are available.
- Director of Scrutiny – Mark Dunne has agreed to re-stand
- Advisor Membership – North – Position Vacant – Nominations requested
- Advisor Membership – South – Position Vacant – Nominations requested
- Advisor: Technical – Richard Daniels has agreed to re-stand.
- Advisor: Events Coordinator – Study Day – Greg Keeling has agreed to re-stand
- Advisor: Events Coordinator – Yearbook and Awards – Richard Hopton is currently co-opted and is happy to stand.
- Advisor: Zero Carbon Co-ordinator – Alex Gee is currently co-opted and is happy to stand.
- Advisor: Marketing and Communication – Position Vacant – Nominations requested
Although Board appointments we are looking for the following Heads of Profession:
- Head of Profession – Engineering – Steve Rufus is Vice President and we would like another person to take on this role – Nominations requested
- Head of Profession – Project Management – Position Vacant – Nominations requested
- Head of Profession – Surveying – Shaun Lunn has agreed to re-stand
SPACES are always looking for members to join the board, if you are interested in the roles above or feel there is another way you can be involved, please email Fiona Fanning in the first instance.
Due to the current situation, SPACES will not be running a technical presentation this year. SPACES have run many webinars over the last eighteen months, including our Virtual Conference and these will commence again shortly. For more information about SPACES events and activities, please see our events calendar or look at the SPACES e-newsletter which is circulated monthly. If you do not receive information on our events and activities via our e-newsletter and would like to please log into your account and change your marketing options.
A benefit of SPACES membership is the opportunity to view videos following webinars. You can watch videos via the Virtual Conference Delegate Pack and previous webinars webpages (alternatively, you can access these by logging into your account and going to the information suite). We also have Technical Enquiries Group on LinkedIn which is open for members to join.