In the News
- London schools may be mothballed as student numbers fall
- Council-backed developers offer free construction courses
- How a decade of austerity has squeezed council budgets in England
- Should more British homes be built using straw?
- Guidance to improving energy efficiency in traditional buildings
- Embodied carbon regulation – alignment of industry policy recommendations
Tuesday 13 Feb 13:00 – Daniel Reynolds, London Borough of Waltham Forest
Starting the 2023 Study Day programme of webinars, Daniel Reynolds from London Borough of Waltham Forest will be discussing Fellowship Square, winner of the Heritage Category and overall winner of Civic Building of the Year 2022.
The panel felt the end result is a building truly worthy of its status within the community and an establishment that actively demonstrates the collaborative nature of its creation.