Steve Rufus, incoming President and Jackie Lowe, outgoing President of SPACES warmly invite you to the Presidents’ Dinner and Awards, incorporating the Civic Building of the Year on Thursday 3rd November 2022 at the Pentahotel, Oxford Road, Reading, RG1 7RH.
The evening commences at 7:00pm with a pre-dinner drinks reception, with a three course dinner at 7.30pm. Following dinner the winners of the SPACES Awards 2022, including the Civic Building of the Year, will be announced and the 2022 SPACES Yearbook will be unveiled.
The dress code is formal (optional). So it means that Black Tie doesn’t have to be worn (many people use it as an excuse to dress up).
During the evening there will be a raffle in support of the Presidents’ Charity.
Ticket prices are
£90 +VAT – members
£120 +VAT – non members
For more information and to book your tickets please see our website. NB Tickets are available up to 17th October 2022
Following national submissions for projects which have received an element of public funding a yearbook is produced with the best of UK Construction Projects. The yearbook is circulated to every Local Authority, Local Authority Property and Education Departments, SPACES members as well as other Public Sector Organisations.
Our yearbook offers a great opportunity for your company to show its involvement in UK Public Sector Construction by advertising.
Advertising costs are:
- £460 +VAT per quarter page advert, including hyperlink to your company’s website.
- £800 +VAT per half a page advert, including hyperlink to your company’s website.
- £1,150 +VAT per full page advert, including hyperlink to your company’s website.
- £150 +VAT we can add hyperlink from your project’s page your to project website, case study or video.
- £1200 +VAT we can include a one page article in the yearbook.
You can download the advert specification here. To book your advert etc, please see our website, the deadline is 16th September 2022, with the final deadline for SPACES to receive your advert 23rd September 2022.
If you wish to also attend the Presidents’ Dinner and Awards we have the following options. Please book on our website.
- 4 places at Dinner and Awards Ceremony + Quarter Page advert – £780 +VAT (members) or £900 +VAT (non-members)
- 8 places at Dinner and Awards Ceremony + Half Page advert – £1480 (members) or £1700 +VAT (non-members)
Sponsor an Award
Show your support to Public Sector Construction by sponsoring an award at this years’ Presidents’ Dinner and Awards . Based upon submissions to the annual yearbook, a short list is made of those projects that are eligible to enter the SPACES Awards (incorporating the Civic Building of the Year Awards). A shortlist of projects for the awards can be found here.
You can sponsor an award for:
£1000 +VAT – Civic Building of the Year
£750 +VAT – other category of awards (eg Education, Heritage)
Sponsoring an award gives you two places at the Presidents’ Dinner and a mention in our yearbook. For more information and to discuss, please email Andrew Rowe, Finance Director.