1:00pm Thursday 8 September
Hosted by Steve Rufus, Vice-President and Head of Profession, Engineering, SPACES, Lars Fabricius and Jonathon Hunter-Hill, SAV Systems will be presenting on EnergiRaven – Building Carbon Management Tool.
- Understand the requirements of the Be Seen criteria in the context of our Net Zero journeys
- Introduction to the Danish carbon management tool, EnergiRaven
- Be Lean – use less energy. How such tools can help building operators achieve it
- Be Clean – energy efficiency. How can the tools diagnose problems with building energy efficiency
- Common symptoms of poorly managed heating systems
- Building feedback loops
- Be Green – choosing energy sources
- Be Seen – energy management. How the above can help you achieve success in managed your building portfolios
- Case stories and implementation
Lars Fabricius is the Managing Director of SAV Systems. Originally Danish, he grew up in and now lives in the UK. He has been working within the green energy sector for almost 30 years, leading SAV Systems. Lars has drawn upon the Danish experience of energy savings and energy efficiency, which were forced upon Denmark as a result of the 1970s oil crisis. Lars has played an important part in introducing heat networks to the UK.
Jonathon Hunter Hill: Sector Manager – Education is a passionate advocate for MVHR, Jonathon is the Product Manager for AirMaster decentralized MVHR and Energi Raven, with a wider emphasis on improving energy efficiency in schools to meet our Net Zero goals. Jonathon has worked with many local authorities over the years. With an existing relationship to The City of Edinburgh Council, in April 2021, he secured Passivhaus Component Certification for one of AirMaster’s MVHR units. Following university, Jonathon joined SAV Systems and has worked there for the past 9 years.
See here for more information and to register.
This webinar is hosted on webinarjam and you must register to attend. For further information on the above and other webinars see our Calendar.