SPACES are now looking for submissions for the Yearbook and Civic Building of the Year Awards 2020 – Submission Deadline extended to Friday 28th February 2020.
You are invited to submit any project which has received an element of public funding. Submissions are invited nationally and can include:
· New building and refurbishment projects across the public sector
· Buildings that add value to the communities they serve
· Buildings from all sectors of public construction
· Projects that demonstrate collaboration
· Projects that demonstrate Engineering excellence/ingenuity
· Surveying projects that renew embedded value
· Examples of construction team excellence
· Articles of interest on public sector buildings
Anyone can make a submission whether you are the client, architect, contractor, engineer, surveyor or project manager who feels there is merit in a particular building or project.
You can make your submission here.
From these a shortlist will be made of those projects that are eligible to enter the Civic Building of the Year Awards.
· Schemes must have been completed and be operational between 1st October 2018 and 31st October 2019.
· They must also have received an element of public funding to aid their delivery.
· There is no limit to the number of submissions per client/organisation who are members of SPACES, non members can submit up to three projects. To find out more about SPACES membership please see the SPACES website.
· Anyone involved in the scheme can submit an application.
· In addition to completing the form, you must email up to 5 photographs (file name = project name) and any supporting documentation to SPACES Awards – firstname.lastname@example.org.
A shortlist of projects for the yearbook and awards will be produced during March 2020. Subsequent information and access for visits maybe required. If SPACES does not receive a response within 6 weeks we reserve the right to remove the project from the yearbook and/or awards process.