Deadline: Friday 14th February 2020
SPACES are now looking for submissions for the SPACES Yearbook and Civic Building of the Year Awards 2020.
You are invited to submit any project which has received an element of public funding. Submissions are invited nationally and can include:
- New building and refurbishment projects across the public sector
- Buildings that add value to the communities they serve
- Buildings from all sectors of public construction
- Projects that demonstrate collaboration
- Projects that demonstrate Engineering excellence/ingenuity
- Surveying projects that renew embedded value
- Examples of construction team excellence
- Articles of interest on public sector buildings
Anyone can make a submission whether you are the client, architect, contractor, engineer, surveyor or project manager who feels there is merit in a particular building or project.
You can make your submission here.
From these a shortlist will be made of those projects that are eligible to enter the Civic Building of the Year Awards.
- Schemes must have been completed and be operational between 1st October 2018 and 31st October 2019.
- They must also have received an element of public funding to aid their delivery.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions per client/organisation who are members of SPACES, non members can submit up to three projects. To find out more about SPACES membership please see the SPACES website.
- Anyone involved in the scheme can submit an application.
- In addition to completing the form, you must email up to 5 photographs (file name = project name) and any supporting documentation to email@example.com.
A shortlist of projects for the yearbook and awards will be produced during March 2020. Subsequent information and access for visits maybe required. If SPACES does not receive a response within 6 weeks we reserve the right to remove the project from the yearbook and/or awards process.
Submit your project here (Deadline: Friday 14 Feb 2020)