We are now looking for submissions for the SPACES Yearbook and Civic Building of the Year Awards 2019.
Submission date: Friday 22nd February 2019
You are invited to submit any project which has received an element of public funding. Submissions are invited nationally and can include:
- New building and refurbishment projects across the public sector
- Buildings that add value to the communities they serve
- Buildings from all sectors of public construction
- Projects that demonstrate collaboration
- Projects that demonstrate Engineering excellence/ingenuity
- Surveying projects that renew embedded value
- Examples of construction team excellence
- Articles of interest on public sector buildings
Anyone can make a submission whether you are the client, architect, contractor, engineer, surveyor or project manager who feels there is merit in a particular building or project.
You can make your submission here
From these a shortlist will be made of those projects that are eligible to enter the Civic Building of the Year Awards.
- Schemes must have been completed and be operational between 1st October 2017 and 31st October 2018.
- They must also have received an element of public funding to aid their delivery.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions per client/organisation and anyone involved in the scheme can submit an application.
- A shortlist of projects for the yearbook and awards will be produced during March 2019. Subsequent information and access for visits maybe required. If SPACES does not receive a response within 6 weeks we reserve the right to remove the project from the yearbook and/or awards process.