Following on from the AGM on Friday 14th September, there have been changes to the SPACES board that we wish to make you aware of.
- Mike Shaw, President, has stepped down from his role as President but will stay on the board as Immediate Past President.
- Andrew Rowe as Vice President has become President of SPACES (and in the short term will carry on with his role as Finance Director).
- Jackie Lowe has agreed to become Vice President but will also continue with the role of Scrutiny Director
- Martin Kent has stepped down from being a director on the board.
- As previously advised, Mukund Patel and Leslie Morrison are no longer directors.
- Paul Inch, Innovare has been co-opted for the role of Marketing until the next AGM.
This was all agreed at the AGM and thanks go to all of the above.
Greg Keeling will stay as Events Director. James Bourne, Shaun Lunn and Deanne Jupp will carry on with their roles of Head of Profession of Engineering, Surveying and Project Management respectively. Nick Jakes and Helen Newman will carry on with their roles of Hub Coordinators Midlands and the Southwest respectively.